Below is the Dividend Calendar for November 6 – 12, 2023*.
PFE.US 09.11 0.41 USD
BP.UK 09.11 0.0727 USD
AAPL.US 10.11.2023 0.24 USD
How to Interpret the Dividend Calendar?
- Positions in indexes and stocks may have their dividends changed.
- A dividend adjustment change is made when a position has passed its ex-dividend date, which means it was still open at the end of the trading day before.
- The payout is added to the client’s account for long positions. In the case of short trades, the payout adjustment is subtracted from the client’s account.
- The numbers above show how many dividends are paid or charged per 1 contract in the quote currency of the related asset.
- Positions started the day before the ex-dividend date will be changed based on the above.
*We provide dividend adjustments (drop points) for information purposes only and do not intend to provide trading or investment advice. We may change any information contained herein at any time in case of error.