- The SimpleFX Limited-Time Special Spread Cashback Offer will be called Offer in these terms and conditions.
- The Offer will last 31 days, starting from 00:00:01 UTC time on the 1st of March 2020 and ending at 23:59:59 UTC time on the 31st of March 2020.
- Every registered client of SimpleFX is entitled to enroll in the Offer, however, only Qualified Traders will receive the spread cashback.
- All spread calculations are based on Liquidity Providers Spread from Symbols Specification from this link.
- A Qualified Trader is a SimpleFX client who:
a) generated at least $100 worth of spreads on trades made with live accounts connected with one email registered at SimpleFX during the Offer period;
b) during the time of the Offer has a net deposit for his live accounts connected with one email registered at SimpleFX equal to or greater than the equivalent numbers presented in the table below;
c) meet the net deposit requirements during the promotion period. The net deposit is the difference between the total deposits and total withdrawals. The transfers from the affiliate panel Unilink are not included in the total deposits;
Minimum Net Deposit Maximum Cashback $100 $20 $200 $50 $500 $100 $1,000 $250 $2,000 $500
- The spread cashback will be added to Qualified Traders accounts within 15 business days after the Offer period is finished.
- SimpleFX reserves the right, as it in its sole discretion deems fit, to alter, amend, suspend, cancel or terminate the Offer or any aspect of the Offer without Clients consent by informing the Client using the email provided to SimpleFX upon their registration or SimpleFX WebTrader notification or MT4 mailing upon one day in advance. Under no circumstances shall SimpleFX be liable for any consequences of any alteration, amendment, suspension, cancellation or termination of the Offer.
- The spread cashback will be paid in Bitcoin to the client’s SimpleFX Bitcoin account. SimpleFX reserves the right to pay spread cashback in other cryptocurrency or fiat currency, chosen in its sole discretion.
- The maximum spread cashback for one Qualified Trader cannot exceed $500 in Bitcoin equivalent. Cashback`s BTC-USD (Bitcoin to USD) exchange rate will be based on the current BTC-USD rate which SimpleFX offers for clients at its trading platform.
- Each Client (meaning person or company) may receive only one cashback if SimpleFX finds out by its sole discretion that the client was operating on multiple SimpleFX`s accounts such a client will be entitled to receive only one cashback related to one of their accounts connected with one mailing address, (meaning that client, who has several accounts at SimpleFX registered with a different email addresses). In such a case, only Cashback with the highest amount will be added to one of the client’s SimpleFX account. Cashbacks from accounts signed at SimpleFX with different email addresses shall not be totalled up.
- In the event of any dispute or misinterpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions, such dispute or misinterpretation shall be resolved by SimpleFX, acting in good faith and as it shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, deem fit and proper. The decision of SimpleFX shall be final and binding.
- SimpleFX has the right to exclude any client from this Offer if:
b) The Client has more than one entry with accounts registered under different emails at SimpleFX in this Offer;
c) SimpleFX has reasonable grounds to believe misuse of the current Offer Terms & Conditions;
d) The Client acts in bad faith and/or abusively and/or fraudulently and/or in a manner that is not in the spirit of the current Offer Terms & Conditions.
- SimpleFX will not be liable for any margin call or losses that the Client may suffer from trading during the time of Promotion, including but not limited to losses due to Stop-out Level, after the spread cashback amount, is added to Qualified Trader`s account and their account leverage is changed to the lower level.
- The spread cashback added to Client’s Account can be used to trade and/ or withdrawn without further restrictions.